1. The person placing the order (from now on, "The Client") understands that they are paying a deposit or the full amount for a DNA test with DNA Solutions (included but not limited to DNA Solutions Inc., DNA Solutions LLC., DNA Solutions Pty. Ltd. and DNA Solutions S.L.).
2. Upon the receipt of the buy order and/or the receipt of the payment, DNA Solutions will send a sample collection kit or a gift voucher in order to perform the DNA test.
3. DNA Solutions accepts payments by the methods expressed on the online form or order form. The instructions, details and conditions for each payment method are expressed on said form. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility of any additional charges that the Client's intermediary entity (for example, their bank) may apply for this payment.
4. It is the Client's responsibility to check that the order is being placed for the desired service. If the Client places the order for the wrong test, they must notify it immediately to DNA Solutions by email, so DNA Solutions can modify the order and send the appropriate kit. If the kit has already been sent to the Client, DNA Solutions will send the correct paperwork by email. If the Client requests that the paperwork is sent to them by post, the Client accepts the terms expressed below for the shipping of a new kit or any of its components.
5. When requested, it is the Client's responsibility to indicate on the online form the total number of people that will be tested. DNA Solutions will send as many swab packages as people to test, according to the Client's order. If the Client requests additional swab packages after the kit has been sent, the Client accepts the terms expressed below for the shipping of a new kit or any of its components.
6. It is the Client's responsibility to verify that the information provided for the shipping of the kit is correct and complete. DNA Solutions takes no responsibility if the Client has provided an incomplete or incorrect postal / email address. If the kit is not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete shipping details, the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit for the shipping of a new kit, plus the shipping fees when applicable.
7. It is the Client's responsibility to make the payment in the stipulated timeframe for the chosen payment method (the timeframe is stated in the payment instructions). The Client understands that their order will be archived or deleted if DNA Solutions has not received the payment within said timeframe. If that happened, the Client will have to place a new online order.
8. All available shipping options and their fees are expressed on the online form and they are valid for the shipment of any new order. DNA Solutions may apply different rates for the resend of sample collection kits or any of their components.
9. The Client accepts to pay an additional fee if the kit is to be shipped to a country outside the region covered by the DNA Solutions office from which the purchase is being made. This additional amount will be expressed in the online order form or the Client will be informed by email.
10. DNA Solutions will send one (1) sample collection kit per order. If the Client needs more than one kit (either to the same address or to a different one), the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit for each additional kit, plus the additional shipping fees that may apply. These additional fees (for the additional kit(s) and the shipping fees) will not be deducted from the price of the ordered service. This same principle applies to the fees for the pickup of the samples by a courier company.
11. Regarding the shipment of the sample collection kit, it will take place within 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays) from the receipt of the purchase order and the payment. DNA Solutions will not be held responsible if the delivery time is not as expected due to third parties (for example, delays in the postal service), except for shipments by courier, where the delivery time is guaranteed. Regarding the pickup of the samples by a courier company, the Client accepts that they have a period of 3 months from the day of the shipment of the kit to request said pickup and that, if this is not carried out within that timeframe and has not been previously cancelled by the Client, DNA Solutions will only refund 50% of the fee paid for this service.
12. It is the Client's responsibility to inform DNA Solutions if they have not received the kit. If the Client states that they have not received the kit within a reasonable period of time after it was sent, and if the shipping details were correct and complete: a) if the kit was sent by normal post, DNA Solutions will send a new kit also by normal post at no extra cost; if the Client claims they do not receive the second kit either, the Client will have to pay an extra amount to receive a third kit, which will be sent by recorded delivery post; b) if the kit was sent with a tracking number, DNA Solutions will make the pertinent enquiries to find out whether the kit was delivered successfully; if the courier or post company states that the kit was successfully delivered or that it could not be delivered for causes beyond the responsibility of the courier or postal service (for example, if the kit was not picked up at the post office, if the delivery address has an error, if there was no one at the delivery address when they attempted the delivery, etc.), the Client accepts the terms expressed in this document for the shipping of an additional kit or any of its components. If the courier/post company states that the kit has been lost, DNA Solutions will send a second kit, by the same shipping method chosen by the Client on their purchase order, at no extra cost. The Client understands that retrieving information on the delivery status of the kit may take several days or weeks; if the Client wishes that a new kit is sent to them before DNA Solutions has received said information, the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit for a second kit to be sent; this amount will be refunded to the Client is the courier/post company concludes that the first kit has been lost.
13. If the Client affirms that the kit they received is damaged, being the integrity of the kit compromised, DNA Solutions will send a new kit at no extra cost (by the same chosen shipping method) once DNA Solutions receives the damaged kit. The shipping costs of the damaged kit will be borne by the Client.
14. If the Client requires additional kits (or any of its components) due to a negligent use or behaviour, the Client accepts to pay the amount equivalent to the deposit to receive a new kit or any of its components, besides any shipping fees that may apply.
15. If the Client cancels the order, when only the deposit has been paid, the Client accepts and understands that the amount paid will not be refunded once the payment has been processed or received. Furthermore, the Client understands and accepts that DNA Solutions cannot prevent the kit from being delivered once it has been sent and that the additional fees paid for the chosen shipping method will not be refunded. A full refund of the pickup service fee will apply if the cancellation request is received within 3 months since the receipt of payment.
16. If the Client cancels the order, when the full amount has been paid, the Client accepts and understands that the amount paid will be refunded except for a cancellation fee equivalent to the deposit fee stated on DNA Solutions’ website. The Client has 6 months from the date where the order was placed to cancel it and to receive a refund. The Client also understands that DNA Solutions cannot prevent the kit from being delivered once it has been sent and that the additional fees paid for the chosen shipping method will not be refunded. A full refund of the pickup service fee will apply if the cancel request is received within 3 months since the receipt of payment.
17. The Client understands that all cancellation requests must be sent to DNA Solutions in writing (either by email or by post) and that DNA Solutions reserves the right to request additional accrediting documentation for said request, either from the person who placed the order or from the person who made the payment.
18. The Client understands and accepts that no refund will apply once the analysis has begun.
19. The Client understands that these are the purchase conditions for the placed order. The terms and conditions of the service will be included in the kit sent to the Client. DNA Solutions makes the terms and conditions of the service available on our website for the Client to read before placing their online order.